One of the biggest things this year was probably me taking a risk quitting my day job and went for a Design Competition for a Reality TV Show filmed in The Philippines. This is one of my biggest "YOLO" moments ever! I'm the sensible organised one that never do crazy things like that. I loved the experience but not necessarily the TV bit of it. But hey I tried and it was a 2 1/2 weeks of joy and met some amazing people. But this made me realise that I need more of these moments, I basically shat my pants when I did this but I DID IT! Self growth is very important and not getting out of your comfort zone you will never grow as a individual. I struggled when I got back without a job and a double rent to pay but look at me, here I am with two part time jobs I like and doing my own creative things and still trying to push for better things. I am so grateful for what I have but also I am still struggling with certain things ( that have to be another post haha )
I want to thank all the people that has been a part of my year and my journey, even the people I did cut off for various reasons. I learnt from every situation and person for good or bad. But I wanna say big up to the people that made me smile and laugh in tuff situations. Without you I would never be able to get through anything, THANK YOU! You know who you are...
2014 we had a love & hate relationship and I now welcome 2015 in my life, bring it on!
Sooo a few things that happen this year:
- I cut a fringe, very risky but I like it!
- I was one of the contestants for FashionOne's Design Genius
- Cut certain people off that showed no effort being in my life
- Lost a very special friend, made me realise how small some things are
- Tried to smile as much as possible
- Released some new material
- I'm now an auntie for another beautiful little girl
- My Kimonos are now in process of being manufactured
- I redesigned this beautiful website for you guys
- So much more probably did happen but this is how I sum it up...